A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Drews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Drews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Drews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Drews graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Drews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Logan Drews MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashley L. Drews practice?
- Dr. Ashley Drews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Drews practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.