A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Faulx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Faulx is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Faulx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulx graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Faulx has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Faulx MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Faulx practice?
- Dr. Ashley Faulx has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Faulx practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.