A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Faulx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Faulx is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulx
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faulx Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Faulx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulx graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faulx has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Faulx MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Faulx practice?
- Dr. Ashley Faulx has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Faulx practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.