A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Fowler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Fowler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Fowler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Raye Fowler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley R. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Ashley Fowler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Fowler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Gaffney, SC.
See Greer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.