Dr. Ashley Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Fuller?

Wonderful bedside manner. easy to talk to and she fully explains any questions you may have!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Posted on March 30th, 2014

From start to finish our experience with Ashley and her entire team was wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, and thorough, especially in those final few weeks when the baby had a slower than usual heartrate, we were not allowed to leave the office until all checks were done and everyone was confident that baby was happy and ok to stay in for a little longer. We are trying for our second child and have no hesitation that Ashley will be our doctor again.

Professional and Supportive Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I was calling around trying to find a provider that could fit me in asap. Alot of the places I called were booked but I was able to be seen the next following week which was the earliest out of all the options. After the first Appointment the next appt I came in for my Ultrasound. I seen my baby for the first time with a prominent heart beat. Before I could schedule my next appt. I went in to the ER due to a light watery brown discharge that persist for a couple of days. When I went in to the ER at Swedish on a Saturday I waited quite some time to be seen. Although there was an assistant who already prepared the Doppler in the room to check for a heartbeat the doctor dismissed it and said she was waiting to hear back on instruction from my doctor and said "we probably won't need that". The doctor checked Vaginally with her fingers and just sent me on my way after she said my cervix wasn't dilated I was fine. I went into go see Dr. Fuller that first thing that following Monday and she checked 3 times with Doppler,Ultra, and Vaginal Ultrasound. I just knew something was wrong. I was told that she sees a baby but doesn't see a heart beat. It was devastating and my heart broke. I won't forget how she followed up with the ER and investigate further on what happened at my ER Visit. She was on my side, listened and understood what my concerns were. She followed up after she did my D&C and set an appt just to check-in with me to see how I was doing up until my last day of insurance coverage. She is a strong,knowledgeable and supportive doctor.She cares and it absolutely shows. When I had questions she definitely explained or answer thoroughly as many times as I needed to process and understand.

Frustrated

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I dont know if it was because I was months from possibly losing my insurance, the condition I had was severe and too complex, or if there was just not good communication. But, I left out the office likeing her personality wise but confused about my health medical wise. She did not stress to me how severe my situation was. She said I should refer myself to another specialist but I didnt understand when I wanted the surgery adn needed it and called back to her department she should ahve followed up with me instead of letting my condition get much worse which i didnt know exactly how bad it was. I feel that sometimes some doctors dont get indepth about how bad some things are and they should. I felt that after meeting her she did not follow through enough with me and get teh situation done. I dont know if she didnt want to do it becausse it was alot to do or what? I dont know why she didnt follow up with me for getting the situation taken care of liked I had hoped. Though, when we were together in the office we both agreed the situation was not good and needed to be fixed. But, it was never stressed just how bad it was or what can happen if it was not fixed. Especially, since no one never followed up with me regarding me having the next step done. Now my situation is between a rock and a hard place. I dont know if it was my insurance or my zip code. Because I know the clinic asked me where I lived? She did not make me feel this way perhaps they pressured her about me being in another zip code? But, I know not getting that follow up really put my health in an wanted place! I did find one receptionist to be catty and ignorant. Everyone was nice to me especially her assistant she was really sweet. But, there was one young girl in their office that was nosey, petty and ignorant and I wonder if she played a role in my lack of care? I would have liked to been told you need surgery If I dont do it someone else can find someone else to do it because you need this done right away? Instead she said I need to see some specialist that really had nothing to do with was most important the surgery i needed at the time? I was just as preplexed about my condition after leaving than when I first arrived?

Such a great Doctor!

Posted on May 28th, 2012

She delivered our first baby and was my OB through the entire pregnancy. She was so competent and caring through the whole experience, beginning to end, that we are using her services yet again for our second!

Posted on May 18th, 2017