A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Henderson, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Glyn Henderson MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashley G. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Ashley Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Chapel Hill Pulmonologists.