A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Henderson, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans