Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashley Jerath Tatum
Dr. Ashley Jerath Tatum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Renton, WA (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jerath Tatum is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr, Highline Medical Center and Evergreen Healthcare. Dr. Jerath Tatum has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ashley Jerath Tatum has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashley Jerath Tatum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Stephen Tilles
Allergy and Immunology
Seattle, WA 0 mi26
Dr. Nola Attaway
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi41
Dr. David Naimi
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi14