Dr. Ashley Kimmel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Kimmel?

March 11th, 2016

I love when you can go to a Dr and they speak to you on your level.Dr. Kimmel feels more like a friend who talks to you instead of at you. She has a great bedside manner and is always calm. I think that's what makes it so easy to open up to her. I highly recommend her.

February 19th, 2016

Dr. Kimmel is both my physician & my daughter's. It is so wonderful to have the same doctor take you through your pregnancy, to birth, & then to care for your child through the years. Dr. Kimmel is an excellent physician for all ages & stages.

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Kimmel is amazing. She always listens to everything I tell her when it comes to symptoms. She is open to possibilities and knows so much about her field. She always ends up helping me even more than I expect. She is very positive and only suggests things in the most respectful and easy way possible. I could not recommend her enough.

January 20th, 2016

Everyone was wonderful and very helpful.

December 18th, 2015

MFA

I see Dr. Kimmel for The Well-Woman check up, mamogram each year. Although I felt comfortable with Dr. Ferguson, it can be difficult to get everything scheduled with him, because of the insurance timing. I feel comfortable with Dr. Kimmel and am glad that she has access with to The College Park Resources.

November 30th, 2015

Dr. Kimmel and her team always give their best care.

October 23rd, 2013

The staff at College Park is very friendly and helpful. They do what they can to schedule your appointment as soon as possible and call you if there is an opening. Dr. Kimmel also has great bedside manner. She is very thorough in the questions she asks and really tries to get behind what is causing your problems. If there is a non-evasive or lifestyle change that can be made instead of medicine or surgery, Dr. Kimmel always tells you about that first. This has saved me a lot of money! After you appointment, if a follow up is needed, someone from her staff will call and keep calling until they are satisfied that your issues are resolved. The only issue I have is with the lab techs. If you have to have lab work, those ladies are somewhat rude and would rather gossip than draw your blood.

Doctor's Response

We are working with LabCorp and lab staff on these issues. Thank you for your comments.

February 18th, 2012

Wonderful family doctor!

Dr. Kimmel treats me, my husband, and our toddler son. She is thorough and caring, and we hope to keep her as our family doctor for many years!

November 28th, 2016