A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Tunkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Tunkle MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Tunkle practice?
- Dr. Ashley Tunkle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Tunkle practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.