A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Tunkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tunkle
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tunkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Tunkle MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Tunkle practice?
- Dr. Ashley Tunkle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Tunkle practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.