by JoAnn Goodrich on Jan 7th, 2016

Excellent, outstanding, caring. Just no words to describe Dr. Lankford as she saved my life.

by KMA on Apr 4th, 2014

A very pleasant women who not a competent surgeon. She couldn't do a simple outpatient surgery and after botching up my body wanted me to have the surgery in the hospital. I used another doctor successfully as a outpatient.

GREAT SURGEON show details GREAT SURGEON
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr. Lankford showed knowledge and personal caring for me in her office. Once in the hospital, under her care, she took her job - and her patient, seriously. She has spunk, which was visible when she literally threw several obnoxious people out of my room who were putting me under stress from their everlasting visit. Once home, my 17 pound dog jumped right on me while I was laying down....right on the surgery and I called her cell phone. She answered right away and assured me that my stitches were more than enough to hold up against the weight my dog had placed on my site.She put me at ease, and never acted like I had put her out.PLUS her incisions heal nearly scar free....and I had a lot of incisions.

doesn't care about patients show details doesn't care about patients
May 15th, 2011

consult in hospitalbad doc who doesn't care about patients, no pre testing before surgery, when there is problem, pt might not get blood for days due to problem and she does not take that into account (antibodies are in the medical record)- thats a doc with no respect for patients (found out she does that with ALL her patients, take to o.r. not doing pretesting an adequate time ahead-surgery is almost never a surprise), also curses and swears in front of patients and rude to staff (amazing what you hear coming out of it- found out she acts dr god a lot too). jekyll hyde, nice at bedside. see her, run or crawl away