General Practitioner, Internist, Surgeons
1447 Medical Park Blvd
Suite 407
Wellington, FL 33414
561-333-1335
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
by KMA on Apr 4th, 2014

A very pleasant women who not a competent surgeon. She couldn't do a simple outpatient surgery and after botching up my body wanted me to have the surgery in the hospital. I used another doctor successfully as a outpatient.

|  2 surgerys 4 months apart  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Lankford has performed two surgeries on me since December of 2011 & April 3, 2012, to which all have been a wonderful success. Dr. Lankford not only has an outstanding office staff, but Dr. Lankford herself is such a wonderful down to earth person. She takes her time with you, to make sure you understand everything she has went over with you and gives you plenty of time to ask her questions. I know that when looking for a surgeon, everyone wants the best for their self or loved one. I have dealt with doctors from all over, from my family background, and one thing, I think we can all say about some Doctors is that along the way, they forget about Morals, Ethics & how to treat someone. I was so blessed with the care that Dr. Lankford provided to me as her patient, and to the care and respect she showed to my family in following my wishes in keeping them updated on my status. My mother is a Federal employee for FEMA/DHS in Washington DC, and she has taken a medical leave of absents do to medical problems she is having. Out of all the Doctors in the DC area, I have made it clear with my mother to which she agrees with me, after she personally meet Dr. Lankford, and I have spoken to Dr. Lankford about mom, that if its a surgery she can do, then she Dr. Lankford is the only Doctor I trust with my mothers life.Respectfully,The Honorable Thomas Gary Sturgeon II

|  GREAT SURGEON  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr. Lankford showed knowledge and personal caring for me in her office. Once in the hospital, under her care, she took her job - and her patient, seriously. She has spunk, which was visible when she literally threw several obnoxious people out of my room who were putting me under stress from their everlasting visit. Once home, my 17 pound dog jumped right on me while I was laying down....right on the surgery and I called her cell phone. She answered right away and assured me that my stitches were more than enough to hold up against the weight my dog had placed on my site.She put me at ease, and never acted like I had put her out.PLUS her incisions heal nearly scar free....and I had a lot of incisions.

|  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

I was in Floyd Memorial Hospital in New Albany, IN from January 20th thru January 29, 2009. Dr. Langford removed my gallbladder and treated me for pancreitis. She was a very caring person who did an excellent job treating me! And I would highly recommend her for your dr.if you have any problems like I had.

|  doesn't care about patients  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

consult in hospitalbad doc who doesn't care about patients, no pre testing before surgery, when there is problem, pt might not get blood for days due to problem and she does not take that into account (antibodies are in the medical record)- thats a doc with no respect for patients (found out she does that with ALL her patients, take to o.r. not doing pretesting an adequate time ahead-surgery is almost never a surprise), also curses and swears in front of patients and rude to staff (amazing what you hear coming out of it- found out she acts dr god a lot too). jekyll hyde, nice at bedside. see her, run or crawl away