A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams Lucas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Adams Lucas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas practice?
- Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Adams Lucas practices Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.