A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley McIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley McIntyre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Darnell McIntyre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashley D. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Ashley McIntyre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashley McIntyre practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.