A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley McIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley McIntyre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Darnell McIntyre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashley D. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Ashley McIntyre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashley McIntyre practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.