A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Johnson, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Myriah Johnson DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashley M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ashley Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Johnson practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.