A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Gable is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Gable, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gable has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Dianne Gable MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley D. Gable practice?
- Dr. Ashley Gable has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Gable practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pathologists and Tulsa Dermatologists.