A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Sikand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Sikand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Sikand, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikand graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Sikand has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Sikand FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Sikand practice?
- Dr. Ashley Sikand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Sikand practices Otolaryngology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Otolaryngologists.