Dr. Ashley Sikand MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 6th, 2017
He is not only brilliant, but also very caring.
I suffered from post-nasal drip and deviated septum problems since childhood which repeatedly led to bronchitis and pneumonia. I am now 69 years old. Dr. Sikand was the only ENT physician to find an answer with his revolutionary in-office balloon "surgery" procedure. I put the word "surgery" in quotes because it doesn't involve knives or scarring, and only takes less than 30 minutes. What a difference! I can breath again and no post-nasal drip. I cannot recommend this treatment and Dr. Sikand enough. He is not only brilliant, but also very caring. If you suffered like I did, make the effort to get treated and enjoy a better quality of life.

February 20th, 2017
Thank you so much for all your help with my balloon sinusplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery. You were very informative and encouraging through the entire process. You went above and beyond the call of medical practice by working with the Entellus representative to secure the needed supplies for my surgery. Your office staff were professional and compassionate through the entire process. I want you to know that I have personally recommended your services to five of my colleagues that are in need of a consult. I know if they utilize your practice, they will have the same wonderful experience that I had. Thank you for making it possible for me to breathe through my nose.

January 23rd, 2017
Dr. Ashley and his staff have been incredibly helpful
Dr. Ashley and his staff have been incredibly helpful. Upon meeting for the first time, he was very direct, informative and provided me with a solution to my chronic sinus condition. After the Cat Scan was done, I went home and researched the procedure, and decided follow through with his recommendations, setting my fears aside. Two days ago my life changed. I met Dr. Ashley again before the surgery and he made sure I understood the procedure, and answered my questions. The contracted anastasiologist, Dr. Fonteond, was amazing and took great care of me, my throat didn't hurt nor was it raspy. That same day I slept for the first time in over 15 years breathing with both sides of my nose. Today I had the splints removed another simple procedure, he was quick and gentle. I recommend Dr. Ashley to give you the best medical advice, and if you should follow through with surgery, you're in the best qualified hands.

January 16th, 2017
Dr Sikand has a very good
Dr Sikand has a very good bed side manner and made me feel very at ease during my procedure. Everything was done in his office and I went back to work fast.

January 6th, 2017
Would recommend Dr. Sikand to anyone
Would recommend Dr. Sikand to anyone. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Staff was great and the experience was as good as I could of imagined. Thank you!

January 1st, 2017
The first doctor in town to do so!!
I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Sikand at his Smoke Ranch and while I do not like going to the Doctor's office in the first place, I did however enjoy my visit to the office. Very friendly staff and I've read some of the reviews and I have to say that I am just not buying it. Personally, I felt the staff was very genuine and professional in their approach when it came to my care and comfort throughout the visit. Its such a relief to find attentive and caring employees working daily in the healthcare industry as I think the ability to listen to a patient's problems is fading fast, but I didn't feel that way at any given time throughout my visit. I highly recommend Dr Sikand and ENTC for all of your Ears, Nose and Throat needs if you he you live in the Las Vegas are. On another note, they could upgrade those pesky little suckers to an actual Blow Pop and be the first doctor in town to do so!!

December 18th, 2016
Dr. Sikand and his staff were wonderful
Dr. Sikand and his staff were wonderful. They did a great job in all aspects of my son's deviated septum surgery. We had some last minute glitches in regards to the insurance, and they did all they could to resolve the situation so that the surgery could take place as planned. The aftercare was awesome as we were checked up on by his nurse via text message. I reached out to Samantha many times to ask her questions, and she always responded quickly and thoroughly. I appreciated that more than I can express. Thank you to everyone in Dr. Sikand's office for all the great care that was given to my son.

December 15th, 2016
Dr Sikand was very thorough and available
Dr Sikand was very thorough and available when I was in his office. He offered me multiple solutions to my sinus problems and I feel like he and his staff really cared about me. Absolutely see Dr Sikand if you have an ENT need!!!

December 12th, 2016
The office is very clean and organized
I would recommend everyone to see Dr. Sikand. He has a great bedside manner, very knowable. I feel that I can trust him and his medical decision making. The office is very clean and organized. Everyone is very friendly and his back office staff is wonderful!

December 6th, 2016
Dr Sikand did a great job on both my surgeries.
Dr Sikand did a great job on both my surgeries. The first was a combination of tonsillectomy and UPPP and the second removal of my conchabullosa and widening of nasal passage. I was referred to him by my pcp and Dr Sikand was very direct and gave me my medical vs surgical options. He was informative and didn't try to persuade me. He had a ct in his office so I didn't have to schedule one at a diagnostic center than come back for follow up. It was very efficient. I was very painful after my initial sx so I called and they provided me with a prescription for additional pain medication. Dr Sikand allowed me to get rid of my sleep apnea and rely less on antibiotics.

November 30th, 2016
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Sikand.
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Sikand for your sinus needs. I was very impressed by the professionalism of his office and staff members. Also each time I saw Dr. Sikand he genuinely listened to me. It's comforting knowing that he is well trained and continues to educate himself by staying current with the latest medical technologies.

November 27th, 2016
The office staff was extremely kind and professional
My daughter was seen by Dr. Sikand for a severe ear infection. Dr. Sikand took his time when he examined my daughter. My daughter was in so much pain and Dr. Sikand was very gentle and caring and made my daughter feel very comfortable. The office staff was extremely kind and professional.