Dr. Ashley Sikand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 36 reviews

January 16th, 2017
Dr Sikand has a very good
Dr Sikand has a very good bed side manner and made me feel very at ease during my procedure. Everything was done in his office and I went back to work fast.

January 6th, 2017
Would recommend Dr. Sikand to anyone
Would recommend Dr. Sikand to anyone. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Staff was great and the experience was as good as I could of imagined. Thank you!

January 1st, 2017
The first doctor in town to do so!!
I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Sikand at his Smoke Ranch and while I do not like going to the Doctor's office in the first place, I did however enjoy my visit to the office. Very friendly staff and I've read some of the reviews and I have to say that I am just not buying it. Personally, I felt the staff was very genuine and professional in their approach when it came to my care and comfort throughout the visit. Its such a relief to find attentive and caring employees working daily in the healthcare industry as I think the ability to listen to a patient's problems is fading fast, but I didn't feel that way at any given time throughout my visit. I highly recommend Dr Sikand and ENTC for all of your Ears, Nose and Throat needs if you he you live in the Las Vegas are. On another note, they could upgrade those pesky little suckers to an actual Blow Pop and be the first doctor in town to do so!!

December 18th, 2016
Dr. Sikand and his staff were wonderful
Dr. Sikand and his staff were wonderful. They did a great job in all aspects of my son's deviated septum surgery. We had some last minute glitches in regards to the insurance, and they did all they could to resolve the situation so that the surgery could take place as planned. The aftercare was awesome as we were checked up on by his nurse via text message. I reached out to Samantha many times to ask her questions, and she always responded quickly and thoroughly. I appreciated that more than I can express. Thank you to everyone in Dr. Sikand's office for all the great care that was given to my son.

December 15th, 2016
Dr Sikand was very thorough and available
Dr Sikand was very thorough and available when I was in his office. He offered me multiple solutions to my sinus problems and I feel like he and his staff really cared about me. Absolutely see Dr Sikand if you have an ENT need!!!

December 12th, 2016
The office is very clean and organized
I would recommend everyone to see Dr. Sikand. He has a great bedside manner, very knowable. I feel that I can trust him and his medical decision making. The office is very clean and organized. Everyone is very friendly and his back office staff is wonderful!

December 6th, 2016
Dr Sikand did a great job on both my surgeries.
Dr Sikand did a great job on both my surgeries. The first was a combination of tonsillectomy and UPPP and the second removal of my conchabullosa and widening of nasal passage. I was referred to him by my pcp and Dr Sikand was very direct and gave me my medical vs surgical options. He was informative and didn't try to persuade me. He had a ct in his office so I didn't have to schedule one at a diagnostic center than come back for follow up. It was very efficient. I was very painful after my initial sx so I called and they provided me with a prescription for additional pain medication. Dr Sikand allowed me to get rid of my sleep apnea and rely less on antibiotics.

November 30th, 2016
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Sikand.
I highly recommend seeing Dr. Sikand for your sinus needs. I was very impressed by the professionalism of his office and staff members. Also each time I saw Dr. Sikand he genuinely listened to me. It's comforting knowing that he is well trained and continues to educate himself by staying current with the latest medical technologies.

November 27th, 2016
The office staff was extremely kind and professional
My daughter was seen by Dr. Sikand for a severe ear infection. Dr. Sikand took his time when he examined my daughter. My daughter was in so much pain and Dr. Sikand was very gentle and caring and made my daughter feel very comfortable. The office staff was extremely kind and professional.

November 23rd, 2016
Very informative and kind
Dr. Sikand and his staff did an amazing job! Everyone was incredibly friendly, and Dr. Sikand was very informative and kind.

November 23rd, 2016
An incredibly competent Doctor
Sikand is an incredibly competent Doctor, with excellent bedside manner. I had a little wait to get in to see him, but it was well worth it for my time and money. He specializes in Ear, Nose and Throat. See if he is on your provider list.

July 25th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Sikand was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He took time to answer all of my questions. His staff was very efficient and kind. Thank you to all of them on a wonderful experience!