A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Slappy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Slappy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slappy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slappy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Slappy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slappy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Slappy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Lyn Slappy MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashley L. Slappy practice?
- Dr. Ashley Slappy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Slappy practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.