A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Slappy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Slappy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Slappy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slappy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Slappy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley L Slappy MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashley L. Slappy practice?
- Dr. Ashley Slappy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Slappy practices Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons.