A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley So is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley So, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. So has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Unwoo So MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashley U. So practice?
- Dr. Ashley So has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashley So practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.