A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Sterrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Sterrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterrett graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Sterrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Gray Sterrett MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley G. Sterrett practice?
- Dr. Ashley Sterrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Sterrett practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.