Dr. Ashley Wachsman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Wachsman?

Very caring doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2012

It's hard to rate doctor Wachsman, since I saw him in the hospital and didn't select him (either my doctor or the hospital did). But I did want to say that I thought he was very professional, explained everything to me and seemed very caring. The test itself wasn't very pleasant, but I thought Dr. Wachsman did as much as possible to minimize my discomfort and to explain everything that was being done.

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Very professional, extremely knowlegable and exceedingly kind describe this wonderful radiologist who provided me with the best care.

Posted on December 29th, 2014