A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Wheat-Sipes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Wheat-Sipes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheat-Sipes graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheat-Sipes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis-Knighton Pierremont Hospital
- Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wheat-Sipes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M A. Wheat-Sipes practice?
Dr. M Wheat-Sipes practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.