A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Wheat-Sipes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Wheat-Sipes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheat-Sipes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wheat-Sipes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheat-Sipes graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheat-Sipes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health
- Willis-Knighton Pierremont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Ashley Wheat-Sipes MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. M A. Wheat-Sipes practice?
- Dr. M Wheat-Sipes has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Wheat-Sipes practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.