Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Jun 27th, 2013

Tried to contact Dr. Willet's office/staff on many occasions about being a new patient and having concerns with previous medical concerns that may highly affect pregnancy=NOT One returned call.

I cannot say it enough! :) show details I cannot say it enough! :)
Aug 23rd, 2011

I just got off the phone with Dr. Willett's nurse about some questions I had regarding a prescription. Every time I speak to the nurse, she talks to you like a friend. She doesn't rush you or make you feel stupid. I get off the phone smiling. Same for Dr. Willett herself. She is very kind, a great listener and understanding. She discovered the problem with my cycles very quickly and easily. She makes an annual visit as comfortable as it can possibly be! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Would hate to go anywhere else!

Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
Apr 30th, 2011

Dr. Willett is a wonderful doctor! She's very knowledgable and has a fantastic bedside manner. She spends time listening and doesn't make you feel like you are being "rushed in, rushed out". Her staff is also great. I've recommended her to several friends and they've said great things about her too!

Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Willett is excellent!!!!! She is a wonderful doctor. She has a lovely bedside manner and truly cares for her patients. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

LOVE! show details LOVE!
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Willett is a fantastic doctor. She became my OBGYN when I discovered that the doctor I was seeing no longer delivered babies. Dr. Willett is very approachable and makes the yearly visits actually pleasant. During my pregnancy, I was put on bed rest in the hospital. She told me what to expect daily and even kept me informed as to who I would see during the days there. I can't imagine seeing anyone else now.

Love her!! show details Love her!!
Nov 11th, 2010

I really liked Dr. Willett. She is very friendly & easy to talk to. She is sweet & has a great sense of humor. It was about as comfortable as an annual appt can possibly be! :)

Mar 9th, 2010

She is a great doctor!

Great doctor and person show details Great doctor and person
by Anastasia on Aug 14th, 2009

I love that doctor, she is always nice and polite, always smiling, listen my concerns and answer my question very carefully and with patience.

Aug 9th, 2009

Awesome

by Leigh on Jun 19th, 2009

Great bedside manner, very approachable.