Dr. Ashlie Olp MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Indianapolis, IN

July 7th, 2016
Avoid
Unkept office with manual fans on floor for air. Rude, direct staff, especially billing, and makes you unimportant as a patient. The doctor was frenetic and not very credible. If you ask any questions, you are treated in a condescending manner and like you are bothering them! Get a second opinion!

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Olp
The best doctor ever and I am glad I was referred to her.

September 22nd, 2015
Wise, Caring, Compassionate---that is Dr. Ashlie Olp!
It had been a while since I was able to see a doctor due to not having insurance, so I had a list of issues I knew I had to address, but obviously not all at once. I work in a doctor's office myself, so understand what it is like to be busy and try to keep up with all the patients that need care and attention. However, Dr. Olp went above and beyond my expectations. She was very attentive as she was taking a lot of notes. Dr. Olp was compassionate and understanding and genuinely cared about my health and even how to properly go about figuring out my diagnosis in a cost-effective manner for me, but also what was best for me. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wise doctor who truly cares about them and their health.

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Olp, Is wonderful she is a excellant doctor. She spends time with you and truly cares about her patients.

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Olp
Dr. Olp is rude and very abrupt. Seems frenzied and distracted. I will not be going back.

March 27th, 2013
Great Doctor!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Olp to anyone. My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Olp's. She is always prompt, attentive, caring and so friendly. In our experience Dr. Olp's medical care and bedside manner are excellent!!

February 11th, 2013
Disappointed
I was a patient of Dr. Olp's for 10 years. A few months ago I received a compassionless and uncaring letter from the office staff stating I was being terminated as a patient because of a balance due that had exceeded 30 days (by 1 week). Seriously? I put up with their crappy office staff so I could continue to see Dr. Olp because I liked her so much. Their office is too busy to care about it's patients past the 6 minutes you get to spend with a doctor there. It makes me very sad.

September 12th, 2012
I would never recommend this physician, she has a really hard time hearing clearly, must be the brick in between her ears. She makes up what she wants to hear and makes the diagonsis based not on what facts you tell her but on what she wants to hear. Poor bedside manner and questionable billing practices.