A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashlie Tronnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tronnes graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tronnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashlie Ann Roselle Tronnes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashlie A. Tronnes practice?
- Dr. Ashlie Tronnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashlie Tronnes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.