Dr. Ashlyn Savage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashlyn Savage?

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I love Dr. Savage. She is an excellent doctor. Although she has many, many patients, she recognizes and acknowledges me. She's the best doctor I've ever had. I am open and honest with her and she is the same with me. I am forever grateful for having her on my "medical team".

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Did not get a follow up after my visit - did not really need one.

Dr. Savage is Wonderful

Posted on June 11th, 2013

In addition to being extremely knowledgeable, Dr. Savage is personable and patient. She took excelent care of me and my baby during the course of my pregnancy. Appointments with Dr. Savage are the perfect ballance of efficency and personal attention- while she is good about getting you in and out in a timely manner (and almost always started my appoitnment on time), she will take the time to discuss issues you are having in a way that made me never feel rushed. While my delivery was so fast that Dr. Savage was unable to attend (from the time I was admitted until delivery was about 1 hour), the attending who delivered our baby was also excellent. On balance, while I also had a great experience with the OB/GYN that delivered our first child in New York, Dr. Savage was more relatable and made the whole experience as comfortable and worry free as possible. I would heartily recommend her to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.

Posted on January 11th, 2017