A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashmead Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashmead Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashmead Ali, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashmead Ali BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashmead Ali practice?
- Dr. Ashmead Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashmead Ali practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.