Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Amazing Practice! show details Amazing Practice!
Feb 25th, 2015

Caring staff! amazing doctor who truly cares for his patients best interest

Dec 30th, 2014

Dr Vasquez delivered both of my children and has been by doctor for many years. He is an amazing Dr. and really listens to your concerns. My water broke at 26 weeks and I had to be rushed into an emergency C section. He was great and my daughter is 6 today and very healthy. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

BEST DR AROUND!! show details BEST DR AROUND!!
Jun 4th, 2012

I love Dr. Vazquez, he delivered my other two children and is about to be delivering my third. When I found out I was pregnant with my third they thought he was booked and counldn't take me... I cried lol, but thank goodness I talked to them and got him as my doctor again. No other doctor will ever deliver my kids... Dr. Vazquez is my preference and will deliver all my kids (hopefully he stays in the area lol)!!! JUST A WONDERFUL ALL AROUND DOCTOR!!!!!!

Jun 29th, 2010

Amazing doctor!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by LaWanda Johnson Allen, Savannah, Ga on Dec 18th, 2009

Dr. Vazquez is a wonderful doctor. He was recommended to me by a hospital staff member and that was a GREAT decision. He's a people person, has energy out of this world, and diagnosed issues quickly and effectively. During my labor, he was upfront about every procedure and was gentle with my procedure...after delivery, he made MULTIPLE followup visits with me and put my mind at ease. I'm hooked!