A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok A Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashok Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Patel practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.