A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Aggarwal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Aggarwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aggarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Aggarwal practice?
Dr. Ashok Aggarwal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.