A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Aggarwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Aggarwal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Ashok Aggarwal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Aggarwal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.