A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Beedassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Beedassy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beedassy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beedassy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Beedassy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Beedassy graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Beedassy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Beedassy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Beedassy practice?
- Dr. Ashok Beedassy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Beedassy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.