Dr. Ashok Behl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 9th, 2016
Careprovider
Dr.Behl is a great doctor. But I wish he would listen when people tell him about the staff. They don't do their jobs. This is a place where the staff should make people feel at ease. But they don't. The staff is RUDE and act like your lucky to be there. Also, they don't call prescriptions in. You have to keep calling them back and ask them to. The people working there make you feel like you are putting them out. The Office manager is a BULLY! Big manipulator . If you need tests done! Forget it. They take advantage of people when they are at a weak point. Staff tells one lie after another. Please if anyone is having problems like this, CALL THE STATE INSURANCE BOARD. Report them, they will investigate the office. If enough people call they will have to fire the staff. Please help, speak out for the people that can't, people that are to sick. No one deserves to be treated like this.

September 15th, 2015
well,,, I must say the doctor is amazing!!!! just to bad that the office people are very unprofessional, very rude , and ALWAYS RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT. I DONT THINK DR.BEHL KNOWS ALL THAT GOES ON IN THAT OFFICE WITH THOSE 2 LADIES THAT HAVE WORKED THERE.. To bad they've had some good people leave,quite and just not show up because of unprofessionalism... to bad Dr. Behl you are GREAT!!!

October 16th, 2014
Annoyed former patient
Excellent and thorough Dr. Takes time with you and answers all questions. Trying to schedule tests is another matter. Front office staff is completely incompetent. I was told on my visit they would schedule test after getting insurance authorization. I called after a week and told still waiting to hear from insurance. After 2 weeks I called ins. and they had received no request, also told me that I didn't need one for the tests that are to be done. Called several times and scheduler was not in over span of 3 days. I finally get a hold of her and tell her I contacted insurance, she says she needs to verify the information herself and will call back. After getting no call back I called late next day and told that I was right, no authorization needed. She can't schedule me as they are behind from scanner being broken and will call back. Days pass and no call from office. I call and am told that scheduler no longer works there and girl covering says she is overwhelmed and will call me back in a bit. Several days with no call again. I call today and am told she can't find the notes that they called insurance and will have to call again and call me back in the afternoon. I explain no authorization is needed. She says they don't want me to be stuck with bill if ins doesn't cover and she has to call them - again. I say I will assume the risk and just to schedule my test. She promises to call them and call me in the afternoon. Big surprise, no call back AGAIN. 4 weeks to try and schedule a routine test. It's a good thing it is not for anything important like my heart - oh wait.... Very nice DR but staff is not worth the hassle to deal with. Doesn't do any good to be a good Dr if you hire incompetent staff.;

January 1st, 2014
Good doctor

February 22nd, 2011
AMAZING
Such an amazing doctor. I was beyond impressed with my visit. I had stopped in town to visit some family and was having some chest pain. I heard about Dr. Behl all the way from Los Angeles and he was as great as everyone said he was.