A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Bhaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Bhaskar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Bhaskar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaskar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhaskar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Harinath Bhaskar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashok H. Bhaskar practice?
- Dr. Ashok Bhaskar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Bhaskar practices Pediatrics near Crest Hill, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, IL.
See Crest Hill Pediatricians.