Dr. Ashok Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Shah?

March 9th, 2017

Dr. Shah is an excellent physician, courteous and attentive and knowledgeable. No appointments requeired to see him which is definitely a downfall, waiting times are horrible, sometimes more than 1 hour. Most of the time it's worth the wait as he gets things done and prescribes medicine that targets the ailment or refers appropriate test to be done. But when it's time to get refills without any change in condition you still have to see him and wait...not fun.

November 12th, 2011

Patient's Family

Dr. Shah is very patient, answers questions and really and truly takes time to spend with you. He cares :)

June 27th, 2011

Horrible patient visit

Dr. Shah's office does not open at 12 noon Saturdays. They opened late at 12:15. I had an emergency and paged the doctor twice.He never called me back. When I got hold of him, finally, four hours later, he said he tried me but my cell went into voicemail. I asked him why didn't he leave me a message. "Because a patient came in."The guy's a liar. His staff said they opened late because they couldn't "find parking."I work for in health care, for the ADA and AMA.FYI, I'm reporting him. I'm lucky, I have an education and the wherewhithal not to take this egregiously poor patient service. Others do not. There were many people from my community (Uptown) standing outside his office on Saturday, wondering what was going on. I hope this message empowers them a little. Thank you.

October 13th, 2015