A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduvai graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dhaduvai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practice?
- Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ellenton, FL.
See Ellenton Internists and Ellenton Gastroenterologists.