A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhaduvai
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dhaduvai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduvai graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dhaduvai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practice?
- Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ellenton, FL.
See Ellenton Internists and Ellenton Gastroenterologists.