A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduvai graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dhaduvai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhaduvai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practice?
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pathology near Ellenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Ellenton Internists, Ellenton Gastroenterologists, and Ellenton Pathologists.