A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhaduvai
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dhaduvai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduvai graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dhaduvai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practice?
- Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Dhaduvai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ellenton, FL.
See Ellenton Internists and Ellenton Gastroenterologists.