A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Reddy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok G Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ashok Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists.