Dr. Ashok Jayaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Jayaram?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Jayaram?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 28th, 2017

Rude and condescending

Dr. Jayaram conducted what I would call a 30 to 40 minute interrogation and followed up with vague medical percentages and statistics that has nothing to do with my multifaceted medical history. Horrible experience, left in tears and would steer clear of his arrogance and contradictions, because he isn't there to listen to his patients, provide any genuine compassion or useful insight because he didn't care enough to listen.

December 7th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. This place is not a pain clinic. They will keep you in pain to make money off of you.

December 7th, 2015

Amazed!

I am amazed at some of the reviews I read. I have been going to Dr. Jayaram for over 10 years. I was in horrible shape when I first saw this wonderful caring man. The reviews that say otherwise are all wrong. I believe he was not given a chance to show you how he could help. He has helped me all these years and could not stand my life and pain without him. He cares so deeply about others and their pain, I trust him and have never had any bad vibes about him. Dr Jayaram is definitely my angel who has made my life bearable. Thank you so much Dr. Jayaram and I give him 5 stars.

August 18th, 2015

Horrible

Going to PMC and seeing this doctor have been one of the worst experience I have ever had. I have been in pain management for over ten years before going there. When I saw him I was told they don't use short acting medication and was told short acting medication with long acting medication causes death, that was news to me seeing as I had taken short and long acting together for 10 years. So he dropped my overall medication by over %50 as well as putting me on weaker medication as well as no short acting meds. It was then a mystery to them as to why I could not make the meds last. They don't think tolerance is a real thing and largely believe that pain meds don't do much. But the will force u to get injections even if u tell them they have not worked in the past. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS

December 9th, 2014

Top notch Physician & pain mitigation expert.

Dr Ashok Jayaram is a fine man and pain expert. He helped me immeasurably with my pain.

February 22nd, 2013

Worst doctor and medical office ever!

They can't follow their own rules, appointments are a waste of time. Dr. Jayaram regularly contradicts himself. They have caused me great pain and stress!! Horrible people!!!

November 29th, 2012

This doctor seems to be motivated mostly by greed. Ethics are questionable. I ask for help on my first visit...was told he would not take me as a patient because I was taking 5 mg of Klonipin per day. He handed me a referral sheet to make the visit legally billable to Medicare, then proceeded to bill them for $292. My share of cost for asking for help was $144. He turned it over to collections when I refused to pay.

February 17th, 2012

Dr. is RUDE

Was seen by him for chronic pain, was treated like a criminal, he acts like you are only there to gets pills to re-sell them. I was there for pain relief and got nothing but chastised for wanting to feel better.. I will not be back, nor will I ever refer anyone to him or his office..

June 18th, 2011

Beware find someone else

Does not listen or care about my concerns. Pushes his ideas on you. Highly Not recommended.

March 16th, 2011

a good doctor

thats it - he is a good doctor.

November 24th, 2010

Thorough, multi-faceted approach to chronic pain

I've been going to Dr. Jayaram for ten years now, and have to say that he is my all around favorite Doctor for his sensitive, careful approach to helping me to deal with intractable pain. He is good at helping me deal with the pain, always willing to listen, and inclined to try new things.

December 18th, 2009

I came across this site by chance. But I am compelled to speak out. This Mr Nightmare must be a nightmare patient. I have been seeing Dr Jayram for years now and he is wonderfull !