A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Gupta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok K Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ashok Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Keego Harbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Keego Harbor Internists and Keego Harbor Cardiologists.