A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Gupta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ashok Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Gupta practices Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Psychiatrists.