A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Gupta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ashok Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Gupta practices Psychiatry near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.