A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Ashok Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Jain practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.