Internists
18181 Oakwood Blvd
Ste 303
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-336-5010
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Dec 19th, 2011

I've been very happy with Dr. Jain. I don't have a spleen and therefore see him whenever I have any problem that goes beyond a simple cold. He's accurately diagnosed pneumonia, bronchitis and gall stones for me. And he's called me at work to get me to go home and take a missed dose of antibiotics. I give him a thumbs up.

|  Not Very Satisfied  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Jain for Adult ADD for a few months. After the first few appointments, the follow ups lasted typically less than 10 minutes. He prescribed me 90 mg of Cymbalta, which is very expensive. In general, while undergoing treatment, I couldn't really tell whether it was working or not.I had to switch to another doctor after my job relocated me to another state. It was after being treated at my new doctor that I found a) that 90mg of Cymbalta is a very large amount, and b) it's not a typical treatment for Adult ADD. Also, I had faxed a form for him to fill out after I moved. I kept calling back for 2 weeks, and the receptionist could never give me an answer other than "He's aware of it". This was a form that would have taken him only a few minutes to complete, and after 3 weeks of trying, I just gave up and had to find a new doctor that would fill it out.

by baileysam on Mar 19th, 2010

Dr. Jain has cared for my parents for years in a wonderful, caring, professional manner. He is very attentive to them and any concerns they may have and AVAILABLE when a health concern arises.

May 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Jain and Staff are simply Outstanding.Bare none the most professional and caring Doctor I have every had the pleasure of dealing with.No Nonsense and virtually no waiting.Thank you,

Read Full Review at yahoo.com