A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Jain, Psychiatrist, Disability Specialist, Forensic Psychiatrist, Counselor, Therapist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Jain, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Child Psychiatry
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Executive Medical Director
- Legal Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Jain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Legal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Jain practice?
- Dr. Ashok Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Jain practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Legal Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Psychiatrists, Sugar Land Neurologists, Sugar Land Child Psychiatrists, Sugar Land Adolescent Specialists, and Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.