A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Jain, Psychiatrist, Disability Specialist, Forensic Psychiatrist, Counselor, Therapist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Jain, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Jain MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Jain practice?
- Dr. Ashok Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Jain practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See Sugar Land Psychiatrists and Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.