A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Jain, Psychiatrist, Disability Specialist, Forensic Psychiatrist, Counselor, Therapist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Jain, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Jain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Jain practice?
- Dr. Ashok Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Jain practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Psychiatrists and Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.