Learn more about Dr. Ashok Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Jain, Psychiatrist, Disability Specialist, Forensic Psychiatrist, Counselor, Therapist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Jain, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Jain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Jain practice?
- Dr. Ashok Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Jain practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Psychiatrists, Sugar Land Adolescent Specialists, and Sugar Land Pain Management Doctors.