A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Sinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Sinha, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Sinha DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok K. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Ashok Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashok Sinha practices Family Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Family Physicians.