A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Kache is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Kache, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kache graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kache has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kache MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Kache practice?
- Dr. Ashok Kache has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Kache practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Physiatrists.