Ashok Kadambi MD Patient Reviews

3.1

July 20th, 2016
Worst office staff possible! Prescribes all kinds of expensive supplements and unnecessary medications. Did thyroid ultrasound in office and said there were no nodules when in fact there were nodules found in ultrasound at Lutheran Hospital. prescribes growth hormone to everyone despite need for this medication. This office is all about the money and cares nothing for your health and quality of life. Would not recommend this office to anyone!

October 27th, 2015
not worth my time
Diagnosed a non functioning pituitary gland prescribed a growth hormone injection on a daily basis said it would be needed for life but insurance company denied the medicine due to improper wording from the Dr so Dr decided it was not necessary and would not correct his wording no longer pn medication also would not work with my primary physician when changing my blood pressure medicine so i have cancelled all appointments with Dr kadombi i would not go back agaim

August 20th, 2015
The staff is not knowledgeable of their jobs. They rarely get a refill request correct. They do not return phone calls when you request a call back. Once they feel like they are "done" with your case, they refer you back to your GP and refuse to help during the appointment gap.

April 1st, 2015
Better off seeing your local doctor
First appointment he promises the earth. But does not deliver. Hardly spends any time with you after first appointment. Not a fan of the office staff either. Save yourself the hassle go elsewhere.

January 5th, 2015
I was very please when I went to his office. I found out some medical problem I didn't know about.

August 15th, 2014
Dr. Kadambi is clearly all for the $$. After coming to his clinic since 2007, I've decided I can't take it anymore. I need to take charge and stop allowing him to order so many unnecessary labs (that my Ins. Co. doesn't even cover) and making me buy expensive supplements. I'm done with Ashok Kadambi!

June 11th, 2014
I feel like some of these reviews must be fake because I have never had a doctor spend less time with me, give less of an explanation or express less care. He seems to be just out for money and treats you like a statistic with no regard for how his decisions will affect your wellbeing. Does not followup with you. I always had to end up calling the office to get my labs and only then did they mention a change in what I was supposed to be doing with regard to my medication. They just said to stop taking my medication for one day a week with no explanation as to why except that my dose was too high. Well then why shouldn't my does just be lowered considering it has t3 in it? Definitely one of the worst doctors I've seen.

August 23rd, 2013
This was a terrible experience.

November 23rd, 2011
I like that he spends time answering your questions. He has strong opinions, but adapts and works with you and the way your body responds to treatment.

June 29th, 2011
Heard so many good things about him, but he or his office refuses to let me see him every 6 weeks and makes me wait an extra 6 weeks each time, even though my thyroid is still not regulated. If you want care the way you want it, this is not a good doctor to go to.

June 28th, 2011
Dr Kadambi took the time to listen to me! We discussed EVERYTHING! I finally feel like me again. Just remember, if you have to wait a bit, it is probably because Dr K and/or his staff, is taking the time to answer patient questions and provide explanations... a wonderful thing.

March 1st, 2011
AGHD
He was the first Doctor to listen about my growth hormone defeincy. I knew I had a problem as a child and how I felt now was related but no one else thought so. I am grateful that he listened and explained to me all that all my symptoms were because of my GHD. Thank you so much! My life is now getting back on track!