A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokchandra Kar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokchandra Kar, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kar
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokchandra Kar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokchandra Kar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashokchandra Kar practice?
- Dr. Ashokchandra Kar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashokchandra Kar practices Urology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Urologists.