A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashokchandra Kar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashokchandra Kar, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashokchandra Kar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashokchandra Kar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashokchandra Kar practice?
- Dr. Ashokchandra Kar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashokchandra Kar practices Urology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Urologists.