Dr. Ashok Kondru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashok Kondru?

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. Kondru is a wonderful doctor. He cares very compassionately for each one of his patients. Very knowledgeable and will always explain things to you. Would highly recommend him!

Posted on January 14th, 2012

Doctor A. Kondru is the kindest and most caring Physician I have ever met. This Physician should get nothing but praise for all the dedication and compassion that he shows to all his patients. He has taken care of myself and several of my family members and we have received nothing but the best care. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Phenomenol doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2012

I am so thankful for the compassionate care I have received from Dr. Kondru and also his wonderful staff- in his office and at the hospital. I suffered from painful (and embarassing) symptoms before Dr. Kondru diagnosed me and put me on the correct medications. He is an excellent gastroenterologist with integrity and high standards.

Working Man

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Kondru has been my Dr for years. I had awful acid reflux and heartburn day and night. He did my scope of the stomach found that there was no Cancer put me on medication for the acid in a few days I was feeling much better. I was able to get back to a normal life style. He notifies me when it it time for my checkup. I found him to very compassionate, he explained things to myself and my wife. We are so lucky to have such a good gastroenterologist available to us.

He saved my life

Posted on January 7th, 2012

I was jaundiced and was really in a terrible and excruciating pain with fever. He found the problem immediately, did a procedure and i was better in 24 hours. He saved my life.

Injured during procedure

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Terrible doctor and staff. I was injured during the procedure and then he ignored me.

Ignored after problem with procedure

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I had intense pain after endscopy that was done by Kondru. His nursing staff kept taking messages and saying they would get back with me, I had to keep calling back. The doctor wouldn't see me for a follow-up for a problem he caused. I was told not to use this doctor, but he is all my insurance would cover.

Posted on March 13th, 2017