A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashok Kumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Gardena Internists and Gardena Pulmonologists.