A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans