A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashok Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Pulmonologists.