A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashok Kumar practice?
Dr. Ashok Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elysburg, PA and Selinsgrove, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists.