A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashok Kumar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashok Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elysburg, PA and Selinsgrove, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists.