inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Mehta has always been very clean, nice, explains things very clearly and his staff and offices have always been clean and nice, as well.

November 30th, 2011
So Thankful
16 years ago my son was diagnosed with SVT. Dr. Mehta and his staff were always very kind. Being a very young Mother at the time he helped me understand how serious this was. He treated my son for about 11 years. Last week during an EKG at his regular doctors office an abnormal arrethmia was detected. Dr.Mehta who hasnt seen him in over 5 years made sure we got in as soon as possible. we go tomorrow.

January 18th, 2011
Great Doctor!!
After 3 yrs of a constant heart problem, my daughter finally had to have some surgery. Dr Metha done her heart cath with precision and care. He was very concerned for my little one and took very good care of her. He told us if we would pray for him and my daughter, they both would be great. He also gives out Christmas gifts every Christmas to his patients. We love him!!

December 13th, 2010
Dr Mehta and his staff was absolutely fantastic! When our insurance was about to lapse, he made arrangements for our appointment to be within the time limits, then worked with us on billing/payments when it ran out. He told us exactly what was wrong with our child, and if we had ANY questions, he ALWAYS made himself available to us. We have since moved and have yet to find a physician of his caliber. The man is a blessing.

November 14th, 2010
My daughter was only 2 weeks old when her peditrician noticed a heart murmer he immediatley referred her to Dr. Mehta. He got her in within a few days. The experience at the Doctors office was really good they are all gentle with the patients. However there is times you do have to wait on him to give the results but I personally have not sat their longer than 30 minutes. Highly recommend him!

August 13th, 2009
Kind, Caring, Hands on
Dr. Mehta is awesome for lack of a better word. My daughter was referred at a few weeks old for a persistent murmur. Not uncommon, but it turned out to be much much more. Dr. Mehta and his staff take the time to completely evaluate every patient and because of that my daughters heart condtion was found. She is now alomost 7 and still sees Dr. Mehta, but only every two years for a follow up. He is still as detailed as the first day he saw her. He sits and talks with you in a way anyone can understand. He is a very kind man. Highly recommended!

October 19th, 2016