Ashok Mehta Is this you?

April 30th, 2015

"THE BEST pediatric cardiologist around the TRI"

Excellent pediatric heart doctor. Dr. Mehta does have a strong Indian accent but phenomenal bedside manner. He makes up for anything you have to have him repeat 10 fold. GREAT DOC!!!

December 29th, 2014

Dr. Mehta has always been very clean, nice, explains things very clearly and his staff and offices have always been clean and nice, as well.

December 1st, 2011

So Thankful

16 years ago my son was diagnosed with SVT. Dr. Mehta and his staff were always very kind. Being a very young Mother at the time he helped me understand how serious this was. He treated my son for about 11 years. Last week during an EKG at his regular doctors office an abnormal arrethmia was detected. Dr.Mehta who hasnt seen him in over 5 years made sure we got in as soon as possible. we go tomorrow.

March 23rd, 2011

Overall good visit...

We took our daughter here when she was first diagnosed with a heart murmur at 2 years. She's now 8 1/2 years. Dr. Mehta diagnosed her with a murmur, and mild mitral valve prolapse. I felt comfortable with his diagnosis. My only complaint would be the receptionist could have been a bit more friendly. When we came in the office, she wouldn't tell us what we needed to do (sign in, sit down, etc.), & would not open the sliding glass window to tell us anything. We were at the office a total of 2 hours including wait time, tests, & seeing the doctor.

January 18th, 2011

Great Doctor!!

After 3 yrs of a constant heart problem, my daughter finally had to have some surgery. Dr Metha done her heart cath with precision and care. He was very concerned for my little one and took very good care of her. He told us if we would pray for him and my daughter, they both would be great. He also gives out Christmas gifts every Christmas to his patients. We love him!!

December 13th, 2010

Dr Mehta and his staff was absolutely fantastic! When our insurance was about to lapse, he made arrangements for our appointment to be within the time limits, then worked with us on billing/payments when it ran out. He told us exactly what was wrong with our child, and if we had ANY questions, he ALWAYS made himself available to us. We have since moved and have yet to find a physician of his caliber. The man is a blessing.

November 14th, 2010

My daughter was only 2 weeks old when her peditrician noticed a heart murmer he immediatley referred her to Dr. Mehta. He got her in within a few days. The experience at the Doctors office was really good they are all gentle with the patients. However there is times you do have to wait on him to give the results but I personally have not sat their longer than 30 minutes. Highly recommend him!

August 25th, 2010

This was without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I was required to pay in full up front. I then waited an hour before being called back, then an hour in the exam room. He met with us for about five minutes and asked us to wait out front and we would be called back for an echocardiagram and then meet with him for results. We waited another hour! Then he came to the waiting room and said they were closing 30 minutes for lunch. When I expressed that I was upset he asked me to "get out"!

August 14th, 2009

Kind, Caring, Hands on

Dr. Mehta is awesome for lack of a better word. My daughter was referred at a few weeks old for a persistent murmur. Not uncommon, but it turned out to be much much more. Dr. Mehta and his staff take the time to completely evaluate every patient and because of that my daughters heart condtion was found. She is now alomost 7 and still sees Dr. Mehta, but only every two years for a follow up. He is still as detailed as the first day he saw her. He sits and talks with you in a way anyone can understand. He is a very kind man. Highly recommended!

October 19th, 2016