A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Mittal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Mittal practice?
- Dr. Ashok Mittal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ashok Mittal practices Pulmonary Disease near Kenneth City, FL.