A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashok Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashok Mittal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashok Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashok Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashok Mittal practice?
- Dr. Ashok Mittal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ashok Mittal practices Pulmonary Disease near Kenneth City, FL.