Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

510 Upper Chesapeake Dr
Ste 416
Bel Air, MD 21014
443-643-4700
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Feb 12th, 2014

Told me I had crohns disease in 2007 when I had good insurance. Had to quit my job and get on state insurance then a miracle happened... he told me I no longer had crohns and I was fine. So I guess if you have state insurance he doesn't want to deal with you. Very unprofessional. Now I'm stuck to my home with constant diarrhea and pain. Thanks Dr. Narang

Sep 25th, 2011

They don' come any better the Dr. Narang

|  Good Doc  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

I called Dr. Narang's office because I needed a second opinion on whether or not I could have a lump removed through colonoscopy or whether it needed surgery. He told me he felt he could do it without surgery and he did successfully. Obviously, I was very pleased not to have part of my colon removed as the first gastroenterologist suggested. Also, I found out in the hospital before the colonoscopy that most of the doctors and other medical staff see him as needed because he's so good and trusted amongst their community.

|  office personnel  |  show details
by Ricky on Apr 9th, 2010

I was at hospital for lower GI bleeding for 8 hrs. Referred me to this office and called the next morning. They could have cared less. Said it would be two weeks before anyone could see me. Are we already part of the National Health care bill?

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2009

If you are recommended to go and see DR. Narang, quickly ask for another suggestion. After months in the care of doctor Narang and my false diagnostics my situation became worse rather that better. After so many problems, I decided to go to another doctor at Johns Hopkins. After just one visit, the doctor at Hopkins, said ever treatment Dr. Narang had given me was wrong and was actually making it worse.I would never recommend anyone see Dr. Narang!

Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Narang has an all around great staff. He is gentle in his examinations and takes plenty of time. A